Trần Thị Như Trang
- Chức vụ: Trưởng Khoa
- Học vị: Tiến sĩ
- Email: email@example.com
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS08/2018 – today: Dean - Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Food Technology, Nguyen Tat Thanh University (NTTU), Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
11/2010 – today: Lecturer and researcher at University of Science – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh city (VNUHCM-US)
10/2007 – 03/2009: Post-doc at IRSTEA – Bordeaux Centre (France)
09/2003 – 09/2006: PhD student at University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and Service Central d’Analyse du CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research), presently Institut des Sciences Analytiques (ISA Lyon - France)
Visiting Professor at:
- François-Rabelais University (Tours – France) on October 2016 (Erasmus+ programme: Higher Education Student and Staff Mobility)
- Toulouse Institut National Polytechnique (Toulouse INP – France) on 2017 and 2018
RESEARCH INTERESTSResearch and development of new analytical methods for pollutants in various matrices (air, water, soil, sediment, plant, food, biological fluid, etc.)
Multi-residue determination in food and environment
Authenticity of natural and synthetic compounds
Evaluation of greenhouse gas emission for climate change
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIESGas chromatography (GC-FID, GC-TCD, GC-MS, GC-IRMS)
Liquid chromatography (LC-UV, LC-MSn, IC)
Isotope ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) 13C/12C, 2H/1H
UV-visible spectrometry, electrochemistry, potentiometry
Sample preparation techniques: extraction, purification, SPE, passive sampling, preparative chromatography
Molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) synthesis for SPE
- Liquid and gas chromatography
- Qualitative and quantitative chemistry
- Food analysis
- Separation and purification methods for organic compounds
- Mass spectrometry
- Supervisor of 39 Bachelor, 20 Master, 2 PhD. students and 1 Post-Doc
- “Study on antioxidant compounds in tea and medicinal plants”, collaboration project with Toulouse National Polytechnic Institute (France), from 2017.
- “Developing the determination methods of pesticide multi-residues in water, soil and agricutural products (tea, rice …) for controlling the quality from cultivation to finished products”, from December 2016.
- "Molecular imprinted polymers (MIP) for solid phase extraction (SPE)", funded by Graduate University of Science and Technology – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (GUST-VAST) (2018 – 2021).
- “Study on electropolymerization mechanism of chemical sensors based on a molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) with gold, glassy carbon and screen-printed electrodes” funded by The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) – UNESCO (2016-2018).
- “Evaluation of the emission of greenhouse gases CO2 and CH4 by the automatic measurement systems and gas samplers manufactured in Vietnam” funded by Department of Science and Technology HCM city (2014-2016).
SOME SIGNIFICANT PUBLICATIONS
- Nguyen Thanh-Nho, Cyril Marchand, Emilie Strady, Truong-Van Vinh, Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Metals geochemistry and ecological risk assessment in a tropical mangrove (Can Gio, Vietnam), Chemosphere, 219 (2019) 365-382.
- Nguyen Thanh-Nho, Emilie Strady, Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Frank David, Cyril Marchand, Trace metals partitioning between particulate and dissolved phases along a tropical mangrove estuary (Can Gio, Vietnam), Chemosphere, 196 (2018), 311-322.
- Séraphine Grellier, Jean-Louis Janeau, Dang Hoai Nhon, Nguyen Thi Kim Cuc, Le Thi Phuong Quynh, Pham Thi Thu Thao, Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Cyril Marchand, Changes in soil characteristics and C dynamics after mangrove clearing (Vietnam), Sci. Total Environ., 593-594 (2017), 654-663.
- Minh Huy Do, Anca Florea, Carole Farre, Anne Bonhomme, François Bessueille, Francis Vocanson, Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Nicole Jaffrezic-Renault, Molecularly imprinted polymer based electrochemical sensor for the sensitive detection of glyphosate herbicide, Internat. J. Environ. Anal. Chem., 95 (15) (2015), 1489-1501.
- Vincent Fauvelle, Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Thibaut Feret, Karine Madarassou, Jérôme Randon, Nicolas Mazzella, Evaluation of titanium dioxide as a binding phase for the passive sampling of glyphosate and aminomethyl phosphonic acid in an aquatic environment, Anal. Chem., 87 (12) (2015), 6004-6009.
- Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Hervé Casabianca, Marie-Florence Grenier-Loustalot, Deuterium/hydrogen ratio analysis of thymol, carvacrol, g-terpinene and p-cymene in thyme, savory and oregano essential oils by gas chromatography – pyrolysis – isotope ratio mass spectrometry, J. Chromat. A, 1132 (2006) 219-227.
- Tran-Thi Nhu-Trang, Hervé Casabianca, Marie-Florence Grenier-Loustalot, Authenticity control of essential oils containing citronellal and citral by chiral and stable isotope gas chromatographic analysis, Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 386, No 7-8 (2006), 2141-2152.