The Conference will cover activities of science and technology ensuring food security, sustainable development and related issues, e.g.: Feeding swelling population in Asia, Science to improve food security, Sustainable agriculture, Food safety in supply chain, Climate change and food security, Management and compliance for food supply, Future trends on food production, Policies and initiatives to improve regional food security.
1. Institute of Biotechnology and Food Technology, Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
2. Asia-Pacific Institute of Food Professionals (APIFP) - New Zealand.
3. Tomas Bata University in Zlín - Czeh Repulic.
4. Center of Young Scientist Development, Youth Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
5. National Office in Southern Region - Ministry of Science and Technology.
Call for Papers:
All full papers for the ISFS 2017 will be published in the peer reviewed in Scientific Journals and IUH proceedings that is depending on the topics and the quality of the papers. All papers will be reviewed critically before accepting for any publication.
Call for Abstracts:
Please submit your abstract by July 15, 2017.
The full paper should be submitted before September 30, 2017.